Info for new members

Sat, Sep 27 2014 11:36pm EDT 1
Jerry Mac
Jerry Mac
8 Posts

Welcome to the network. Create a profile and add a picture to your profile, and remember you can add all the songs and videos here that you desire to add. Folks can not download files from any spot on the network. They can only listen.

Mon, Sep 29 2014 08:50pm EDT 2
riwizard
riwizard
1 Posts
LOADED 3 SONGS DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT
Tue, Sep 30 2014 11:10am EDT 3
Jerry Mac
Jerry Mac
8 Posts
There is lots you can do at this site. Add more songs. Add some videos. make friends with other members. Comment on their videos and profiles and pictures. And remember that you can always call me if you need some help. 610-518-1122.
Thu, Oct 9 2014 06:16pm EDT 4
Jerry Mac
Jerry Mac
8 Posts

How To Upload Songs To The Site

Look to the right of any page at the network and u will see something that says "Add New". underneath add new it gives u a choice of different things u can add. One of them is music. Click on music and follow instructions. Let me know if u need additional help. I can be called at 610-518-1122.

Sat, Oct 25 2014 08:49am EDT 5
Jerry Mac
Jerry Mac
8 Posts

How To Add Friends and How To find Folks

Each person has their own profile. Go to the top of any page at the network and click on members and a list of members will show up. Click on the members name, and it will take you to the member's profile. To add them as a friend, click on add as friend. They will get a notice that you want to be their friend. When they accept, you will be friends. To find folks here you can search for them. At the top right of every page at the network is a search box after you sign in (right above where you sign in). Use that to search for folks.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.